Owner & Coach
Hello, my name is Asher Rost, also known as Coach Rost. I grew up in central New Jersey and now reside in South Florida.
My credentials include:
- Rutgers University graduate with B.A. in Communication
- Florida Certified Physical Education Teacher K-12
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer & Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America Certified Group Exercise Instructor
- Certified by the American Heart Association in CPR & AED.
Since 2006, I have been training adult, teen, and youth clients; teaching Physical Education K-12; and instructing sports and fitness programs to preschoolers and elementary students.
More About me
In 2008, I established Aplus Trainer LLC to provide enrichment programs for young people that instills fitness, sports, nutrition, and positive character development to create happy and healthy life experiences. Recently, I connected with Evan Weisberg to add original educational music and upbeat songs to create our new name, KID SURGE. During our programs, children learn neurological, gross and fine motor skills, positive character traits while listening to motivational and educational music as they participate in sports, dance, and movement games.